Rules & Expectations for Communications & Room Requests
Rules & Expectations for All Submissions
- All requests are to be submitted no later than 30 days prior to the start of registration, the event date, or the due date of the first deliverable (whichever comes first).
- All requests are to be submitted via this form, not in-person or via email.
- All requests must be submitted with complete information. Requests submitted without necessary information will be rejected.
- All requests are subject to review and alteration by the Communications and/or Service Ministries departments.
Rules & Expectations for Communications Requests
- All communications projects will be aligned to the mission of Grace Polaris Church, starting with the top-priority ministries.
- Each ministry leader should regularly check GracePolaris.org for any outdated content regarding their ministry. If an update to web content is necessary, please submit a new request.
Rules & Expectations for Room Requests
- Prior to submitting a Room Request, check the calendar in our church management software, Seraphim, to identify any potential scheduling conflicts. If you do not have access to this software, please contact us and a staff member will assist you.
- If a change or cancellation of your Facilities Request becomes necessary, please reply to the automatic email you receive and notify our staff.
- An adult sponsor (preferably a staff member or responsible individual from Grace Polaris Church) will be present the entire time the facilities are being used. In case of damage or loss to the facilities, the event host(s) is responsible to see that reimbursement or reparation is made to the church.
- No smoking or drinking of alcoholic beverages will be permitted in facilities.
- The facility will be left in the same, if not better, condition in which it was found. This includes: furniture in its proper place, litter cleaned up, and the kitchen cleaned after dishes and food have been removed.