We’re better together.
Discover groups at Grace.
Develop and deepen Christ-centered relationships.
Pursue Jesus with a circle of friends.
Put God’s Word into motion.
It’s impossible for followers of Jesus to operate in spiritual isolation.
Devoted followers of Jesus want to become more like Him. They want to know, live, and share God’s Word…and they realize they can’t do it alone. That’s why we have groups! Our hope is that everyone who calls Grace their church home will choose to be engaged in a Sunday morning group or Grace Group.
These small groups meet throughout the week, typically in homes around the city.
What to Expect
- A 10–12-week commitment per session (fall, winter, and spring)
- About 8–18 people per group
- Weekly or
- Most Grace Groups follow along with the Sunday morning sermon series
- Fall: September 9–December 8
- Winter: January 13–April 13
- Spring: April 28–June 15
- Summer: Grace Groups select their own study and schedule, or individuals can join a Summer Affinity Group.